Messy room, lack of personal hygiene

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messy room, lack of personal hygiene

Ever since my bed side table broke, I had no place to put my messy plates of food. So i resorted to using the floor. Since the floor next to my bed is out of sight, I've never bothered picking them up. It's becoming really bad now, yesterday a glass cup broke because it slid off a plate. Looking at the pile of bowls makes me want to cry, at the same time, I don't want to fix it. I feel disgusting.

So there are a few pretty simple solutions to your problems. One is to repair the original table that broke if that's possible. Second would be to purchase or obtain a replacement table. Finally another option would be to construct a simple table out of every day household items such as a bucket and a piece of wood. Being you already broke a glass, which could be dangerous, you may want to act on this quickly. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X