Messy room, lack of personal hygiene

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messy room, lack of personal hygiene

Ever since my bed side table broke, I had no place to put my messy plates of food. So i resorted to using the floor. Since the floor next to my bed is out of sight, I've never bothered picking them up. It's becoming really bad now, yesterday a glass cup broke because it slid off a plate. Looking at the pile of bowls makes me want to cry, at the same time, I don't want to fix it. I feel disgusting.

So there are a few pretty simple solutions to your problems. One is to repair the original table that broke if that's possible. Second would be to purchase or obtain a replacement table. Finally another option would be to construct a simple table out of every day household items such as a bucket and a piece of wood. Being you already broke a glass, which could be dangerous, you may want to act on this quickly. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

It can certainly be difficult to feel comfortable when your living space is messy and disorganized. I would definitely suggest setting aside some time to clean up the area once and for all. You will feel so much better when you don't have to look at the mess or worry about stepping on the dirty dishes. From now on, I recommend doing your best to clean up the plates and throw away the garbage right after you're done with it. This way, the mess won't ever get that bad again, to the point where you feel upset about your bedroom cleanliness. Good luck!

Comment

It can be very frustrating and disheartening to have your living space messy. If it is at all possible, maybe you can try redecorating your space altogether - maybe get a new side table, or add in an additional little table and chair for you to sit and eat your meals! If you can make the space look the way you want, it could help make you feel more peaceful and perhaps encourage you to keep the space clean!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X