•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God is dead, and we killed him.

Alright it's me again.

So I started school about a week ago.

Holy shit I hate this place already.
    Not only does it feel long as hell, my parents are already buckling down and taking away my privileges. No joke I feel like I'm fucking gasping for air in a container full of Carbon Monoxide and I'm barely a week in. I hate it. There's nothing worse. My mom said it'd be a "great year". It certainly doesn't fucking feel like it. I'm legit having suicidal thoughts to get the pain away and I know I'm weak. I know this'll only hurt but it feels so appealing. I already missed quite a bit and I'm just ready. There's nothing much keeping me alive at this point. My parents always say when I am punished, they say it's not. I know they're lying just to make me feel better. They've been doing that and I hate it. They almost forced me to sign up for band, something in my soul which was killed in 6th grade. They also so desperately want me to join a club to get off the computer, something they pretty much think is their mortal enemy.
    There's more I could say but it'd take up the entire page.

Just as a reminder if you are having suicidal thoughts please contact 911 immediately or contact the suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. It's time to tell your parents or school counselor the thoughts that you are having. I understand that you are not happy right now and don't see a point in living, but you don't have to feel like this. Your parents want to help you, but they can't if they don't know what you are going through. Communicate with them so that they can get you the help you need! You may not be able to see it right now but there are so many people that want to help you if you just give them the chance to do so. Also you can type as much as you would like on your posts but remember if you want to talk more you can also call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 12PM-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X