Suicidal Thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal Thoughts

I think about suicide everyday. I think about how I would kill myself, when, where, and also the effect of it. People say that suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem, but what if my problem isn't temporary? I have different types of anxiety and this makes it extremely difficulty to do simply things. For instance, it is very difficult for me to open the door if someone rings the doorbell, talk to new people, visit new places by myself, or go up to a cashier to pay for something. If can't do these little, stupid things, how am I supposed to live like this?
    When I think about the future it actually terrifies me. I can't imagine myself driving a car or having a job or buying a home or having a family. I feel like there is no future for me.
    I only have about 4 friends but I feel like only 1(and a half) of them actually care about me. I love my family but they have problems of their own too.
    I'm really lost and I can't seem to find my way out.

First, I must tell you that if you are feeling suicidal then you should call 911 or go to the hospital's ER so you can get help right away. You can also call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 and they can get help out to you right away. Another suggestion is to reach out to your parents if you feel comfortable or tell a trusted friend, adult or relative. There is help out there and professional counselor and doctors can help you with your depression and anxiety. If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you! You can also text us daily from 4-8PM. You are not alone!!
    Here is an additional support link that is a suicide prevention website at www.metanoia.org/suicide.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X