I feel like I’m betraying my own sexuality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I’m betraying my own sexuality

So recently I’ve been really questioning myself. Hard. Every person I’ve dated in my earlier years has been a female. Aside from my ex who was a transgender male. I’m currently with a male who I really love. He treats me like the world and I truly do love him for it. But I can’t help but think, am I really a bisexual? I mean, I get it, the whole point of being bisexual is liking both, but I’ve always dated women. One I even fell in love with. I’ve dated so many it’s hard to count, but they were all women. Now that I’m dating a man, it’s hard to comprehend. I feel like I’m not really queer because of it. Like somehow because I’m not dating a woman I’m straight. I would still happily date a woman, but the whole think is just really confusing to me.

It is easy to get caught up in labels, especially when it comes to one’s sexuality. Maybe you could try to focus more so on who makes you happy. If you love the person you are currently dating and they treat you with respect, that is all that matters. For many people, sexuality is fluid and difficult to define. Rather than stressing out about which category you fall under, focus on what and who makes you happy. As you continue to date, your sexuality may become more clear. If you would like to continue chatting, please call or text us. Our phone number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X