Pansexual

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pansexual

I think I might be Pansexual, and i’m too afraid to come out.
    Please help.

Hello, glad you reached out to us. Coming out is a personal choice and one that you have to do when you are comfortable with it. The Trevor Project is a resource you may find helpful so I attached the link @ https://www.thetrevorproject.org - you can also call them or text, when you click on the link it will give you that information. This link from Trevor project offers tools on coming out https://www.thetrevorproject.org/res...-out-handbook/. if there is a trusted person in your life maybe you could talk to them about it so that you have a support system. I hope the resource helps you and if you want to talk about this or anything you can text 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 anytime.

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. I completely agree with the comment above. Coming out can be very challenging and emotional which is why it is so important to consider what you are comfortable with. If you have a close family member or friend who you feel comfortable confiding in, I suggest discussing this with them. As mentioned above, The Trevor Project is a great resource that you may find extremely helpful. The link is attached above. Also, do not hesitate to reach of through call or text if you would like to discuss this further. The phone number, once again, is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X