Cant Stop these impulses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Stop these impulses

Im a 16 year old guy and straight, or so I thought. Just for the past couple months everytime I masterbate I watch not straight videos and not videos that my straight friends would. Its just I get in these moods then masterbate, then when im done, I feel incredibly guilty. afterwards im even disgusted for doing it.. I just cant stop not watching them when I want to masterbate. I don't know what to do, I know im not gay, but I just always end up watching these videos and even looking at men as I do with women. Just very confused and could use any words of advice

At any age it is normal to question sexuality. However, the desire to masturbate to certain videos does not always have to do with your sexual orientation, but could just be a preference for masturbation. Since this is something you only recently started doing it could be a form of experimentation or a way to satisfy a curiosity. All of these of normal actions and nothing to feel guilty about. What you should try and think about is what about this situation makes you feel guilty or disgusted. Is it something that you want to stop or just something you want to better understand? Maybe when you are having these moods or desire you can think back to this post and how you felt in past situations. This may help you to understand why this situation is making you uncomfortable. If you need more help or think it could be helpful to talk in more detail about how you are feeling call us anytime at 2ndfloor Youth Helpline, 888-222-2228 !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X