confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

I'm 16, male and just confused... im positive im straight, I like girls always have, but sometimes I do things, watch things, that make me question that. I know im not gay, that's just not what im into, but I do wonder about that lifestyle a lot and just find myself thinking about it at random times... if by any chance, I would possibly onsider myself bisexual, but definetly not gay. nothing wrong with being gay its just deep down inside I know im either positively straight, but just a little bi-curious about guys, or bisexual. Just need some advice

It is very normal to be questioning your sexuality at your age. Most teens go through that questioning phase. It is important to allow yourself the freedom to explore and become aware of who you are, which can be a process. This process can take awhile for some, or could be very quick for others, but keep yourself open to different experiences. People are dynamic and are constantly changing. Visit www.thetrevorproject.org for some additional information regarding issues pertaining to sexual identity. Please feel free to call us at 1-888-222-2228 we are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X