Afraid of being bi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afraid of being bi

So I'm bisexual and afraid of telling my friends. See one of them made a really nasty remark against bisexuals and I feel hurt by her but she's such a good friend of mine I don't want to met her go. But if I tell her I'm bi she'll probably make fun of me. However if I don't it'll feel wrong. Please help.

Well I am glad you felt comfortable enough to reach out to 2NDFLOOR. Before you come out to anyone about your bisexuality, get to know yourself first and make sure that the people you are sharing with will not reject you. Another thing is that you do not need to come out to anyone until you are completely ready and feel comfortable. You are not obligated to tell anyone, it is your choice! If you decide to take that step and tell a friend and your friend truly is a good friend then she should not judge you so if she does then she is not a true friend. You can call us anytime to do role-playing about what you might say and how someone might respond if you think that will help you. Also check out these websites, they are geared to young people who are or have been in the same situation as you at www.trevorproject.org - phone # is 866-488-3867, this is a 24 hr helpline with counselors that are trained and have been where you are. Another is @ www.outproud.org and lastly, the pride center of NJ 732-846-2232. You can also call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 to take your call. I hope this has been helpful and good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X