Super Confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Confused

Soo, I have been talking seriously with one guy for a few months, and two other guys innocently also for a few months. But for the last year I have been really attracted to girls. I haven't told anyone about this. In one of my classes I met this girl, who was beautiful and funny and she was bi, but I didn't know how to tell her I liked her so I just left it alone. Now the main guy I am talking to really wants to have an exclusive relationship but I don't know how to tell him I like girls. What should I do, tell him or not?

So it sounds like you're a little confused about your sexuality and that’s okay that you feel this way. This could very well just be that you find another girl really attractive and that’s just it. As females it is normal to sometimes get a little "mesmerized" by a girl because of her looks and personality. Sometimes it takes time to develop your sexuality. It is possible to fantasize about girls sexually and not be bisexual. In fact, during adolescence it is normal to question sexuality. If you are feeling more of a sexual connection to this girl then it could be more than just an attraction, but give yourself some time to sort your feelings out.
    Now about guys questions to you, you do not have to tell anyone about who you are attracted to unless you feel comfortable with it, so if you do not want to date this guy then tell him you do not want to date him exclusively right now. That is an honest answer!
    Ultimately, it is up to you on how you want to handle this. Please check out the website www.sexetc.org it has great education information or Hitops which is a great resource that you can explore and find support, that website is www.hitops.org. Hope this helps! Call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X