Bisexual

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisexual

Im bisexual... But im afraid to tell my parents or friends becuase im afraid they wouldnt execpt me or they would think im totally gay... Should I just keep it in?
    Thanks

It is really important to decide when the right time is for you to tell your friends and family. There is no "right" time to do it. Telling them is a personal decision, which is different for everyone. If you decide that you are completely ready then it would be helpful to plan ahead.
    Give yourself some time to try to sort out your thoughts and what the different outcomes of telling your parents could be. If you do not feel comfortable enough then wait until you are ready to share with people. You can try role-playing a conversation with us at 2NDFLOOR if you want so call us anytime at 888-222-22287! Here are two resources for additional support; The Gay and Lesbian National Hotline @ http://www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline and their number is (888) 843-4564. The other is Hitops which is a great resource that you can explore and find support, that website is www.hitops.org. Hope this helps!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X