Roomate...Help!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomate...Help!!!!!

I'm heading off to college in a few weeks, and it's gonna be my first time with a roommate. I am a lesbian, and I don't wanna freak my roommate out, but I wanna feel free to be myself. How do I come out to her, and what do I do if she's not ok with it. I've been bullied for various things including my sexuality, and I don't want to go through that again.

You have to do what you are comfortable with. If you are open and feel like you want to tell your roommate about being a lesbian, go right ahead. You don't have to pretend to be something you're not in order to make her feel comfortable. It's a shame you've been bullied in the past for your sexuality, but hopefully your roommate in college is more open minded than some of the people who've bullied you in the past. If she isn't, she always has the ability to request a room change, but that is her choice and shouldn't impact your decision to tell her or not. You can also always feel her out and see how you think she'd feel about having a gay roommate once you meet her. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X