male

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• male

What is my sexual oriention? I like girls but mainly emotionally and I like guys both sexually and emotionally. Even just touching a guy will give butterflies and I think about guys 65% of the time compared to 45% girls.

Sexual identity includes more than who we have sex with, and what kind of sex we have. Sexual identity is something we define for ourselves it is not based solely on sexual needs, but on how we understand ourselves in relation to others or how we identify our orientation. From what you have posted, it sounds like you are trying to figure things out about your sexuality and who you are attracted to. This is completely okay to be confused and not know fully how you feel about a boy or a girl. There is no right or wrong way to figure your feelings out either. We are all different and express ourselves in different ways.
    Listen, if this starts to really affect your emotional state, reach out to your guidance counselor, or a trusted friend to bounce your thoughts off of. I hope this has helped and you should check out these websites I have listed. Hitops and The Trevor Project are great resources that you can explore and find support; the website is www.hitops.org or www.thetrevorproject.org. If you ever need to talk at any time call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. I hope that helped you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X