Pregnancy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy

I hooked up with my ex about a month ago, and we used protection but I'm scared I might be pregnant. My belly is bloated, my breasts have become sore and increased in size, and I keep getting these sharp pains in my lower stomach. What should I do???

It sounds like you made a good decision to use protection when you were intimate with your ex. The bloating and cramping symptoms you're describing sound a lot like premenstrual syndrome (PMS). It's possible that the stress associated with the thought of being pregnant is making these physical symptoms worse. If your anxiety is really overwhelming and you want to be completely sure, you can always take a pregnancy test from a local drugstore or make an appointment to see your primary care physician and ask to be tested there. You can also check out https://www.plannedparenthood.org/ and use the "Find a Health Center" search bar to locate a clinic near you that will offer pregnancy testing. You're doing a great thing to help yourself by reaching out to get support and information! If you'd like to talk more you can always reach us 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X