What is it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

So idk I guess Im starting to become curious about myself because I'm not sure if I'm totally straight. (I'm a 14 yr-old girl).
    Correct me if I'm wrong on the following terms, because I'm actually not positive if I'm right:
    Straight= You like the opposite gender.
    Gay/Lesbian= You like the same gender.
    Bi-Sexual= You like both male and females.
    Transgender= You have transitioned mentally and physically to the opposite gender. (Is that one right? I think that's the right definition).

What does "Pansexual" mean? My friend told me that it means you like everyone- trans., gay/les., pans., bi., straight.

Are there any other "terms?" Idk what else to call it but I hope you understand my questions. Thanks in advance for answering them (: Yeah I guess I'm just a little curious right now and I also want to support everyone! Because everyone deserves to love<3 !

You have asked a lot of great questions. It sounds like you are trying to understand yourself or maybe even your sexual preference and that is completely okay.
    Pansexual does means someone who is attracted to all types of people regardless of gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Remember, there is nothing to be ashamed of. A great resource that has other definitions or answers to questions is Teen Health FX at www.teenhealthfx.com has some great educational information, all you have to do is click on the categories. Hope you find this helpful and if you ever need to talk at any time call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X