GenderQueer/ Non binary.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GenderQueer/ Non binary.

For people who don't know What GenderQueer, Queer for short it means: a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both or a combination of male and female genders. For me, I identify as neither. My pronouns are They and them, and for people who have the same pronouns or others that can be confusing. does anyone know an easy way to correct people on your pronouns?

Correct someone however you feel comfortable doing this..it can be different for everyone depending on how close they are to the person they are wanting to correct. Just think about how you would feel with their responses and if it would affect you, not saying that you have to care only mentioning so you can think about this since it seems like you are worried. Here is a link to The Trevor Project @ https://www.thetrevorproject.org/res...cs1m13nm82l35e that may help you with how to handle this in a manner you are okay with. The number to the hotline is 1-866-488-7386. If you want to talk about this or anything else, please call us anytime at 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 03-08-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X