Sexuality_nervousness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexuality_nervousness

So Just a little bit ago I found out that I was bisexual- and I do not know howto tell my family. Obviously i think i will not tell them in a while but I have only told one close friend and that is about it. Luckily he was very accepting however i have not told anyone else. What should I do?

I am glad you reached to 2NDFLOOR. First of all, I am glad you have figured out your sexuality. Sometimes that could be difficult for a person. Also, these feelings you are having are totally normal. I am glad you have a friend that supports you too. First of all, you do not have to tell your parents right away unless you really want to. Some people do not come out to their family right away especially if they are not sure if they will be supportive. Think about how your parents might react and that might help you decide if it is time to tell them. I also want to give you some resources so you can maybe talk to someone who has gone or is going through what you are feeling now. Check these websites and if you would like to call the hotlines, please do. www.hitops.org or The Trevor Project for GLBT & Questioning Teen- www.thetrevorproject.org www.trevorspace.org- 866-488-7386. If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact 2NDFLOOR by text, phone or message board post. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X