what wrong with my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what wrong with my life

so my best friend [shes a girl] and i started having lesbian sex at the age of 11. we have done everything from kissing to humping each other and getting very physical. and we r 14 now is this bad. i mean, i also like guys to. i have guy crushes. i also masturbate everyday. and im a little scared because i had a sexual dream about me having sex with my dad in a good way. Im starting to think this is all wrong.

Puberty is a crazy time with hormones going wild...sometimes we have weird thoughts or dreams that don't really mean anything other than we are having a sexual awakening within our bodies that we are adjusting to. It's just like anything else in life that is new. It can take some getting used to. As far as your relationship with your friend, if it is consensual and you are both ok with it the way it is, does it have to change? If for some reason, this has become something you no longer want to do, you can always tell her that you want it to stop. If this is something you might like to discuss further with someone, maybe you can talk to your parents about seeing a therapist or counselor to help you with your feelings. You can also check out the website www.sexetc.org for answers to some of your questions or call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X