Sexual intercourse with more than 1 partner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual intercourse with more than 1 partner

Me and my friends are interested in having a 3 some but I am afraid, my guy friend is really counting on me but I

If you are afraid then you shouldn't feel like you have to do something just because your guy friend is counting on you. This sounds like a big decision and you really have to feel like you are making the right choice for yourself and are comfortable with it. Many negative outcomes can result from something like this so you should take the time to think about it and don't let the pressure from others control what you want. If you would like to discuss this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck.

Comment

My boyfriend and I have had sex.(protected) i had him tested for std before we dated but, yesterday I got his results from a new test for him and he had clamidia. I don

Comment

Well that sounds confusing. It is probably best that you discuss this with your partner to see where the chlamydia has come from. Here is a great resource for you and your partner to check out to understand a little bit more about chlamydia: http://www.teensource.org/std. Please feel free to call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X