Unprotected sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unprotected sex

Hi, Im a 16 year old girl and I have a boyfriend who is a year older than me, he is turning 18 next week. Anyways I had sex with him for the first time like 2 weeks ago with a condom and it hurt and everything but other than that it was fine I guess. Then, just 2 days ago we were together and we got carried away so we had sex again. It started with a condom for like the first 20 minutes, then he was like "let me put it in real quick and I promise I'll take it out." I kept telling him no but then without even realizing he put it in without a condom but then took it out like after 1 or 2 minutes, so it wasnt in for a long time at all. Plus, he was like "I have to cum inside of u in order for u to get pregnant," and I saw him cum outside of me so I hope that Im not getting pregnant. Also, my period ended 2 days before we had sex so I dont know if that plays some sort of factor. Please let me know what my percentage is of getting pregnant cause I am so worried and terrified. Im never having unprotected sex, its too scary for me. Please help... thank you.

So the good news is that, based on the events as you describe them, it's UNLIKELY, though we could never say IMPOSSIBLE, that you're pregnant. Two factors to consider are, one, that he did finish outside of you. Although sometimes pre-cum can get someone pregnant, it's less likely to than if he ejaculated inside you. Second, your period ended two days before you had sex. Your period is basically your body getting rid of all the things that allow you to get pregnant. While still not impossible, it's not as likely you'll get pregnant during this time frame until you ovulate in about 10-14 days. The only way to know for sure, of course, is to take a pregnancy test because anything is possible. Take a moment to consider the fact that you told him not to do this and he still did it. That is really not right for him to do to you. He has to respect your wishes and you should not let anyone do something to you sexually that you've told them not to. It's probably a good thing that you're choosing not to have unprotected sex again and you learned from this experience. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X