Inappropriate Pictures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inappropriate Pictures

I have watched some sexual things that I am not proud of and seen it without permission. Im very confused about the whole thing but this is my main point. I broke my phone recently and might still have some inappropriate things on it that I don't want my parents to see. I will be depressed if they find out, and to top it off, they will not listen for explanations. i can't discuss it with anyone because they won't understand . what do I do?

It's okay to be curious about sexual things, that is normal and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I get that it would be if your parents find pictures or clips so maybe moving forward don't save things on your phone that you don't want anyone else to see. As far as them finding out, maybe don't worry about it till you have to meaning cross that bridge when you get to it. Call or text 2NDFLOOR anytime you want to talk at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-13-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X