Confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Okay so I'm almost 16, and I've always liked guys. Never in a million years have I ever thought about liking a girl. After my last boyfriend broke up with me(we had a sexual relationship but we never had sex more like oral and whatnot) I kinda had to get myself off if you know what I mean. But I started having fantasies about girls. Even at track practice I started noticing some girls just as much as the boys. Am I bisexual or just bi-curious. And my family is very against homosexuality and bisexuality so if I am how would I explain that to them.

It sounds like you are exploring your feelings about your sexuality and that is okay. You do not have to have all the answers right now. Give yourself some time to try to sort out your feelings and understand why you are experiencing these new types of feelings toward the same sex. Here are three educational and resourceful websites, one is @ http://www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline - this is the Gay and Lesbian National Hotline which also has a number at (888) 843-4564 and the other is Hitops which is a great resource that you can explore and find support, the website is www.hitops.org. Last is a sex education website that has stats and blogs @ http://www.scarleteen.com/. If you ever need to talk at anytime call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. I hope that helped you!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 02-10-2014, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X