Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using protection

Hello,
    So I'm almost 17 and my boyfriend and I are planning to have sex for the first time on our prom night which is 2 months away. I'm a planner and I like to be prepared ahead of time. The problem is according to my menstrual calendar/cycle my ovulation day is right on prom night. I'm worried because I'm going to be fertile that day especially. I'm just afraid condoms won't work and I don't know how to get birth control without anyone finding out. What should i do?

Being a planner is a good thing! So, condoms will work even if you are on your menstrual cycle (if used correctly). Using both forms of birth control are a good idea as well, meaning condoms and the pill. Here is the website to Planned Parenthood; http://www.plannedparenthood.org/. Check out the website for information about different kinds of birth control and you can also find the local number to one in your area in NJ. This is the 800 number though (1-800-230-7526). You can ask them about how the insurance works and the age requirement to get birth control. A lot of the agencies give birth control for free or on a sliding scale. Good Luck and call 2NDFLOOR if you need to talk about anything else @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X