Left Out bcz Im Gay [Lesbian]

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Out bcz Im Gay [Lesbian]

I went through a phase at about 6th Grade . Im in 8th Grade Now . I was such a socialized kid. I realized that people thought I was turning gay [lesbian]. So many people drifted away from me. They think Im only gay because I want attention. And I feel so left out. No ones here to hear me out. Im so scared that i'll have to deal with this my whole life. I have a few friends who accept me for who I am but my old friends , they dont want anything to do with me.

I get why you would be upset about how your old friends are treating you. Just remember that everyone is different, which is what makes us all unique from one another. It also is great that you do have a support system with friends who accept you for who you are. Those are what real friends are supposed to do. It might be hard to face that your old friends are not accepting you, but that happens sometimes. People and friendships can change as we get older, but it sounds like you found some true friendships so focus on that! Check out some websites that talk about GLBT youth that are struggling with sexual identity issues like the Trevor Project @ www.trevorproject.org; or call at 866-488-7386, it is a 24hr helpline with counselors that are trained and have been where you are. The National Coalition for GLBT Youth is @ www.outproud.org which is helpful as well or call the pride center of NJ @ 732-846-2232. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X