First post...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post...

Um hi. This is my first post on here..my friend suggested it to me?

I have a few questions. I'm a (female) virgin. I have considered abstinence, but my boyfriend and I (we have been together for a little over a year) have thought about experiencing it now...

I'm scared. And nervous. Does it hurt? When I bleed during the intercourse, how long with I continue to bleed? Will it act like a period? I'm so confused and scared.. They didnt mention these certain details in sex ed class and I was way too embarrassed to ask myself.

It's normal to be scared your first time. Yes, sex can be uncomfortable, even painful, the first time you have it. Any bleeding due to the breaking of the hymen is fairly minimal, much less (and much less time) than bleeding during your period. Check out a website for teens about sex, like www.sexetc.org for additional information. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X