Is it a problem?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a problem?

Well, I'm 14 and I always feel sexual urges. I always picture myself having sex with really hot women and sometimes my friends that are girls. I snapshot pics of my friends in hot outfits and bikinis and masterbate to them. Also I masterbate a lot, like 2 times a day, is any of this wrong?

Masturbation and being interested in sex is a normal thing for everyone. If it makes you feel uncomfortable or you personally believe it's something that’s causing you problems, then change your behavior, but that is completely up to you. At your age puberty is in full swing and changes in your hormones are occurring, so they can partly be responsible for how your feeling. Everyone is different though. If you need more information, try talking to your parents, health teacher, or doctor for help. You can even check out some resources like www.sexetc.org or www.puberty101.com. You can also give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X