FtM bathroom issues...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FtM bathroom issues...

This should not be this way. I almost cried last night in a public restroom because there were a lot of women in the women's bathroom when I walked in. I am forced to use the women's bathroom but every time I do I get weird looks or am yelled at. I pass enough for a boy but I'm not allowed to use the men's room. If I did use the men's room and someone figured out I'm a girl I don't wanna know what could happen. Using the fricken bathroom should not be this stressful!! What can I do? Especially at school in bathrooms and locker rooms. I do not feel comfortable flashing my boxers in the girl's locker room.
    Also, I say that i am pansexual and i think i am but i honestly like guys the most. This confuses me. I know self identity and sexuality are two different things but i really feel like a gay guy in a stupid girl's body! I hate this because i am only 15 so i cant get T or any transitions and i really hate having "womens plumbing" and boobs. It disgusts me. What should i do? at what age CAN i start transitioning?

I am sorry you are getting treated so poorly. I can understand why it would be stressful if your getting yelled at all the time. It also sounds like you are trying to understand your sexual feelings and your gender identity. If you would like to learn more about F.T.M (female-to-male transgender), then go to educational websites so you do not have to feel "ashamed" or stressed out. There is nothing wrong with you. Remember that every person whether transgender or not have unique physical attributes and do not look identical to someone else.
    Also, if you feel too uncomfortable changing in front of your peers at gym speak to the gym teacher and ask to go to the bathroom alone or see if they can arrange more time for you to change after everyone has changed already.

To answer your other question about transitioning, well, you are underage at the moment, but talk to your medical doctor about your concerns, they should be able to answer some questions. A resourceful website is http://www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline - this is the Gay and Lesbian National Hotline which also has a number at (888) 843-4564. Hitops is another great resource that you can explore and find support, the website is www.hitops.org. If you ever need to talk at anytime call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. I hope that helped you!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 12-16-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X