This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came out what could I do now

I came out to someone that i really trusted yesterday and i planned to come out to them but i couldn't got them alone then yesterday i managed to get them alone when they were giving everyone a ride home and we talked for nearly an hour after everyone left and i told them i was a lesbian. It felt so weird meaning i didn't feel nervous or scared to say i was a lesbian. I thought it would be hard for me to say it but it was saying i like cheese. I want to know what could i do. Should i start coming out to people? Should i just wait?

First, you do not have to “come out” to anyone unless you want to. It is a personal choice and it is one that you alone can only make. However, just think about the “what if” outcome, meaning what if people have an issue with what you say, how will you feel or react? Maybe come up with a plan of how you will respond if people react negatively to you. Maybe role-play what you would say with the friend you just told and see if that helps or you can call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228, we can also role-play. Here is a resourceful link for the Gay and Lesbian National Hotline as well; http://www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline & # (888) 843-4564.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X