Sexuality !?!?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexuality !?!?!

From a very young age I know I was a lesbian and I still am. I have dating boys just to make it seem like I like boys but in reality I'm into girls. I planned to come out to my friend's mom. She's a lesbian and we have always had that good vide about each other since the first time we have met. We started flirting and smiled about everything that we said. We tried to get each other closer and closer as possible and we know what we're doing is weird. She always ask me if I'm gay and I would respond every single time either no or I would wink and say what do u think making it seem like a joke but it's not. I sort of have a crush on her but I wouldn't date her that's just not right I'm 15 and she's 30. The farrest I would go with her is a kiss maybe make out. I have always been use to girls liking me because when I was little many girls liked me and told me. I would date a couple, but not all. By the time I moved I realized 29 girls liked me, well the ones that told me they did. The point I'm trying to get across is that what should I do come out to her or just wait to get more experience then make a decision.

Sexuality!?!?

Since you are fifteen years of age you are still very young, I would suggest to you that you wait until you have gained more experience. I agree with you that it would be uncomfortable you having a relationship with your friend’s mom, as you mentioned she is twice your age and even more importantly you friends mom. Before you come out to anyone, get to know yourself first; make sure that the people you are coming out to are not going to reject you. You can also check out these websites, they are geared to young people who are or have been in the same situation as you. www.trevorproject.org; phone is 866-4utrevor this is a 24 hr helpline with counselors that are trained and have been where you are. www.outproud.org and the pride center of NJ 732-846-2232. You can also call us at the center at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 to take your call. Please call us, and good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X