Am I Bisexual, Straight, Gay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Bisexual, Straight, Gay?

To begin, the past 2 weeks or so i have been very unhappy and even somewhat depressed. The thing is though that i don't know why but might have a few ideas. I am a male almost 16 and the only real thing to say is that i am confused. I have had multiple gf's in my life but really only did it because i thought they were pretty. There was never any real feelings. Now I'm not attracted to guys but i can't get the idea out of my mind that i might be gay. I guess i can say it turns me on with the whole guy on guy thing. Im so confused and feel that i just don't know. Am i jumping to conclusions or jumping the gun on this. Please help, some advice and answers would be awesome. P.s. I recently told my best friend that i do like anal stimulation. Does that mean anything

Posted by 2ndfloor

It sounds like you are trying to figure things out about your sexuality and who you are attracted to. It is okay to be confused and not know completely how you feel about a boy or a girl. There is no right or wrong way to figure your feelings out either. We are all different and express ourselves in different ways. Listen, if this starts to really affect your emotional state, reach out to your guidance counselor, or a trusted friend to bounce your thoughts off of. I hope this has helped and you should check out these websites I have listed. Hitops and The Trevor Project are great resources that you can explore and find support; the website is www.hitops.org or www.thetrevorproject.org. If you ever need to talk at anytime call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. I hope that helped you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X