This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I gay

I have been feeling depressed the past few weeks and not knowing why. I might have figured it out though. I might be gay. I'm not attracted to guys but I've also never really been attracted to a girl. I've had several girlfriends but never had much feelings for any of them. I'm so confused. Please help.

It sounds like you are confused about your sexuality at this point and that is okay. You do not have to have all the answers right now. Give yourself some time to try to sort out your feelings and understand why you are experiencing these new types of feelings toward the same sex. Here are two educational and resourceful websites, one is @ http://www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline - this is the Gay and Lesbian National Hotline which also has a number at (888) 843-4564 and the other is Hitops which is a great resource that you can explore and find support, the website is www.hitops.org. If you ever need to talk at anytime call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. I hope that helped you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X