Do I like boys too?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I like boys too?

So I've always though I was a lesbian I've never had a crush on a boy aways girls. I've been thinking I was a lesbian sines I was 11 ( I'm now 14 ) but I was with some of my friends and they were hanging out with they're friend the guy. and he was just so cute and nice and I really don't know what I'm thinking, andI don't know I'd he is into me.... I'm just lost here

It sounds like you are trying to understand your feelings about the opposite sex and that is okay. This could just be that you find this guy really attractive. If you are feeling more of a sexual connection to this guy, then it could be more than just an attraction and that you like girls and guys. You are the only one who can answer that question. Give yourself some time to try to sort out your feelings and understand why you are experiencing these new type of feelings. This might pass or develop into something more. I hoped that helped and if you need to talk call 2NDFLOOR anytime @888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. A few great resource are www.thetrevorproject.org or www.hitops.org.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X