I don't know what to tell them...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to tell them...

I'm 14 and I'm a lesbian and my friends know and they are all sportive of it. But when I make new friends and they start talking about boys and they ask me I don't know what to say to them...

This is a tough situation to be in. It seems like you have a decision to make, either telling them or not telling them. It is also important to think about when the right time would be. For some, it is helpful to wait awhile before mentioning it to friends. You may find it helpful to think about each of these friendships. Are these friends that you can see being in your life for awhile? Are they trustworthy? How do you think they will react? If you aren't comfortable sharing, it is completely okay. Perhaps you can say something like "I am just not comfortable talking about dating right now." It may even be helpful to get some advice from your friends who do know and are already supportive. They may be able to help you sort all of this out, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

What happend was I was at this thing long story short... I end up hanging out with these girls and they are all 15-16 years old and we are just talking about stuff and being girls they bring up boys and I didn't say anything. but I am going to be seeing and probably hanging out with them every Monday and Thursday. and I know one day it's going to come up... And I really don't like to lie

Comment

You do not have to feel like you are lying because you do not want to share your feelings about girls or guys. Think of it as this, you only share your feelings with really close friends and family. Listen, the friends that are true will understand that you are private and do not want to talk about dating or more. Again, call 2NDFLOOR if you ever want to talk @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X