Bisexuality, Coming out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisexuality, Coming out

Hello, im a 13 year old kid, im bisexual im absolutely positive, about a year ago , i have tried to tell my mom , she told me if i was "bisexual" she couldnt live with me and she would kick me out, I'm thinkin of making plans with my friends, to see if i would be able to stay at there house and live with them!
    I want to tell my mom so bad! But it really puts alot of stress and pressure on me holding it in! i really dont want to get kicked out but im ready! i have been ready for this , i talked to my School Guidance Counselor which has helped me alot, she has told me that i should come here first and if i still want to proceed and tell my mom , that i should think about living with one of my friends! What Should I Do? I am really confused and need help thanks!

Hi! It sounds like you have planned ahead and it seems like you are taking some really great steps. Talking to your school guidance counselor was a great idea, and it may be helpful to continue talking to her. Also, you may want to make sure it is okay with your friend (and his family) if you had to stay with him, in case your mom kicked you out. You may even want to plan out ahead of time what you want to say to your mom. Perhaps you can say something like "I am positive that I am bisexual. I have wanted to talk to you about this for awhile, but I have been afraid to get kicked out." You can even see if a friend can come with you to talk to her, or see if your guidance counselor can meet with her with you. It may help to mediate the conversation, if necessary. You can even try role-playing a conversation with a close friend. Good luck! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X