What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

I feel like I really blew it, this time. You see, I have this..friend. Let's call him "A." A and I have been friends for a while. We tell each other everything. He's my best friend! To add to this, my ex-boyfriend (let's call him "B") came back into my life. I'm not one to usually hold a grudge, but this time, it is necessary. He lied about his feelings for me, we went out for a long time, and then I found out that he had liked this other girl the WHOLE TIME. And yet still, he lied to me until I asked him about the information I had heard-- he couldn't lie to me this time. SO, he is back- with a new (different) girlfriend. But suddenly, those angry feeling and the grudge disappears. I feel like I like him again. But then... I think I like A. But A has a girlfriend! (Oh, and if I hadn't mentioned it... A TOLD ME HE LIKES ME AND NOW I AM REALLY CONFUSED). Part of me wants to be in a relationship with A... but then part of me wants to follow my side for B... but I feel like I can't do either of those things. I have always felt like in order to be in love with someone else, you should learn to love yourself first. But I don't love myself. In fact, I hate myself! Everyday, my therapist tells me to give myself compliments... but they all seem like lies I want to love them... I do... but I can't do that until I can love myself... I'm just so confused and lost... It is as if I am walking down a long, long hallway. And it is dark. And all of the doors are locked. And I'm just... stuck.

And I feel like a real pest sometimes, when I wanna talk to them. Help.

It seems like your first step needs to be sorting out your feelings about both of these guys. Take some time to think about how you truly feel about each of them and then go from there. Sometimes the answer just isn't as clear as we want it to be, and it may take some time to consider your feelings. However, doing this is usually helpful in the long-run. Perhaps you can try talking to a close friend for support and advice, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X