X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans :P

Hey 2ndFloor,
    I'm "out and about" but I have questions. I'm a FtM and I need help on how i look. I can deal with losing weight off of my stomach but how do i get rid of my boobs? I can't do surgeries or testosterone. I already try and bind with wearing 2 sports bras but it doesn't work. What do I do? Also, as I lose fat around my stomach, My shape looks more like a girl. I don't want this. I really don't want this. I do pass for a boy in public but I don't pass enough for myself.
    I also plan on changing my name when i get older. My teachers and classmates basically know about my situation but I've never actually come out to the school board. How can I get them to call me by my desired name without it becoming awkward. My family refuses to call me the name I want and now use it against me as an insult. I need help. My family isn't really supportive of me...

You seem to have so much confidence in yourself, which is great! First, you are not obligated to "come out" to anyone that you do not feel comfortable doing so with. So, for example, you are not obligated to tell your school board if you do not want to. Also, perhaps it would be helpful to talk to your family if you think they are not being supportive. It is usually helpful to let others know how you feel. You may even find it helpful to talk to someone you trust about all of this like a teacher, guidance counselor, family member, or close friend. In regard to your concerns about your physical appearance, it is often helpful to work towards accepting yourself for who you are and what you look like. You may find it helpful to talk to your doctor about this and see if they can provide you with any options. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help and support!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 12-02-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Re: Trans :P

Hey! I'm an FtM too. My family is also unsupportive, but not as much as yours, it seems. For your breasts, I suggest getting an underworks binder, they work really well! If you can't ask your parents to use their credit card, ask an older friend if you can use their debit card, and make it clear that you will pay for the total cost, tax included. For the 997, I think it came out to $36 and something cents. If you also can't order it to your house, because of parents' disapproval, find a friend that will let you order it to his/her house, and give it to you. About your feminine figure, idk about your style but what I did was wear baggy t-shirts and sweatshirts and jackets. About pants and having feminine legs, just wear your pants at the hips, not much higher. And don't wear tight pants or pants with a stretchy material. And for the school board, I'm pretty open in general, and I told them through email. If you ever want more help from me, post another thread with the word FtM or transgender in the title, and ask for me. Hope this helped!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X