Friends disrespecting me??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends disrespecting me??

Ok so I think I'm lesbian, right. Been trying to figure myself out for a while. Two years ago I just realized my attraction towards girls wasn't strange and it was an actual thing
    I went through a stage of "AM I bi? Pan? Even asexual??" Because I had no idea what I was feeling
    During that stage IS when I came out to my friends as those things but at my friends house last night, I said I was gay to this one friend I haven't seen in a while and my other friends who I had come out to started to question and mock me for being in an unknown stage. Like guys I said I'm gay, what I said before doesn't matter because I am who I am now. The other "friend" who didn't know finds those who ever identify as pan as one of "those kids" and now I just feel uncomfortable around them. They always use me as a center for gay jokes which I don't feel comfortable with. My other friends who I'm closer with make them WITH me not AT me so it's different. Idk. I just feel like they're making fun of me a little bit and idk if they really accept me
    One started to do that thing where they put two fists together to mock lesbians and it just made me really MAD
    Along with this, they always climb on each other and literally touch each others boobs yet make fun of me for liking girls ?? That just seems wrong to me
    Not sure where this is going
    I Just don't know what to think of them now

I am sorry you are going through this with your friends. It is unfair for them to being making fun and questioning you. It must of been very hard for you to come out and then not have the support from your friends probably makes it even harder. A lot people react in different ways. Maybe your friends don't know how to react to you. It is important to let your friends know how you feel. It is important to educate your friends about this. Have you spoken to your friends about how you feel? The way they are making you feel? If not, it is important to do so. Maybe choose one close friend to talk to first and see how the conversation goes. Also, please check out the following websites, which might be helpful for you. It is a place you could reach out to, and discuss some of these issues that other people have gone through. Gay & Lesbian National Hotline (888) 843-4564 www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline Information for callers of all ages about coming-out issues, relationship concerns, HIV/AIDS anxiety and safer-sex information and more. Mon-Fri 4pm-12am
    National GLBT Talk Line (800) 246-7743 www.youthtalkline.orgFor youth in GLBT community. Monday-Friday 8pm-12am
    Please feel free to reach out to 2ndfloor by text, phone or message board post anytime. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X