I know I'm queer but ...???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I'm queer but ...???

Hey guys. I'm a 15 year old girl and my whole life my parents have forced me to believe people who were lgbtq+ should be sent to hell/are revolting/fake etc. This isn't exactally about coming out but more about what I am?? Like. I know I'm attracted to girls. It took me forever to accept that but I know that part of me. But with guys ??? I have no idea. Since I was young my mom forced guys onto me and put this idea in my head that i NEED to fall in love with them. Until like two years ago, I always had a new guy crush every year but recently that's been fading. Not sure if this is because I'm figuring myself out and realizing my attraction towards guys was fake because of my mom, or if I'm just being stupid. I mean, guys are cool 'nd all but I don't really want a boyfriend ?? I don't see myself with a husband ?? Yet I still find certain guys reallllly attractive. Is that just aesthetic appreciation and I'm not really attracted to guys because my brain is just messing up right now. I don't wanna have sex with a guy and i don't want to date one so ?? Idk. Not a huge problem, just need someone else's opinion.

A lot of the questions you're asking are things that only you would have the answer to. So the best advice I could think of for you is, if you don't know for sure or you're questioning some of these things right now, give yourself some time and as you get older and have more experiences, you will likely figure them out. In the mean time, make decisions that seem right to you. People are going to have their beliefs about what is right and what is wrong, and I'm sorry that you have to deal with that at home, however, you only have one life, so make choices that are healthy and make YOU happy. If you're confused now, give it some time and experiences, at some point you'll figure out who you are, who you like and what kind of relationship makes you most happy. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X