My friends keep calling me a lesbian

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends keep calling me a lesbian

I came out to my friends as bisexual about a year ago. They were cool about it and even believed me. But for a while, they said that I act like and look like a lesbian, and they say there is no difference between being bi and being gay. It's kind of annoying and I hate it. My friends can't know im on this website or they will make fun of me. I don't get why.

I understand why you would be bothered about them labeling you. There is always a chance that when you open up to people about your sexuality that they won't understand or they do not know how to support you or just accept you. Maybe you want to talk to them about it? If so then check out this link @ http://lgbt.foundation/information-a...t-as-bisexual/ for ideas on how to come out and talk about being bisexual.It could educate your friends a bit too.
    Ultimately, it is up to you how you want to handle your friends and when you tell others about your sexual orientation, maybe next time just think about all the reactions people might have, so you are prepared and not upset by them. Possible, think about your relationships with these friends. Have they been there for you in the past? Has it been easy for you to talk to them about different things? Are they understanding? Those are just a few questions you could think about. I Hope this helped you some and if you want to talk more about this or anything else call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X