a little worried

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little worried

i'm 15 and yesterday I gave my boyfriend a hand job for the first time. He ejaculated and my left hand was all sticky and wet from his cum. probably 10 minutes later he fingered me. before he fingered me i asked him if there was any of it on his hand and he said no, his hands were completely dry and i dont think he really got his cum on his hands. I am slightly worried there is any risk that there could have been semen on his hand and that i could get pregnant. what should i do? i cant talk to anyone about this
    thanks

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Once semen reaches the air outside the body the semen dies off. However, while very unlikely, a girl can become pregnant if semen comes anywhere near her vagina. You must protect yourself during any time of sexual encounter where you have contact with bodily fluids. If you want to ease your mind you can always buy a home pregnancy test. We would strongly recommend that you consider some type of birth control and protect yourself from sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy concerns. You can contact your local Plannedparenthood.org for more information on your options for birth control. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X