Mom told my dad that im "pretending to be bisexual"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom told my dad that im "pretending to be bisexual"

So, my mom just told my dad BEHIND MY BACK that I was supposedly pretending to be bisexual. She told him that I would get over it and that it was just a faze. My mom cant decide these things for me! She doesn't understand that this is me know and she needs to learn to accept that! I am still to scared to tell her that I want to transition from female to male, so at the moment I am Non-binary.

I understand how frustrated, scared, and upset you must feel. Take one step at a time. This could be a very long process with you and your family and that is ok. Your mom needs time to understand the truth about you. We all wish things in life could be simple and painless especially when it comes to who we are, but unfortunately that is not always the case. Your mom might not accept it right now, but that doesn't mean she never will. Start with small steps. It might not be a good idea just yet to tell her that you want to transition since she is in denial about your sexuality. Let her learn that this is not a phase first or that you are not just pretending. Of course it is your choice as to when you feel is the right time! Here are some websites to check out that you might find helpful:
    www.safeschoolscoalition.org
    www.youthtalkline.org
    www.thetrevorproject.org
    www.trevorspace.org
    If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Best of luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X