Just why

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just why

Why did my boyfriends parents encourage and force him into losing his virginity. He told me that the first day of school his parents dropped off a ton of condoms for him. What's also wierd is the fact that when I tried birth control I got really sick and fainted and went to the ER, and he asked me why I didn't just try the same medicine on a four day weekend, when it would be more convenient to faint. I told him that I didn't want to try it again. What's also really wierd is the fact that his parents brought and bought him a diaphragm spermicide, and like 6 boxes of condoms. What's also really wierd is when I went on vacation they purposely put us in a room with a hot tub for a week. I feel like they were kind of forcing him into losing his virgininty because he has low self esteem and they thought it would make him more confident.

He was really shitty to me about sex, he asked me like 2 weeks into the relationship if I wanted to have sex and he said that it was "wierd that I didn't want to". He also like I said asked me why I couldn't just take the pill again when I fainted and went to the ER. In additon I had problems at first where it hurt a lot, and he processed in asking me if I wanted to do it like every other day. Also I told him that I wanted to keep our private life private and he went against my will when I asked him to keep things private, and proceeded in telling a strange boy in the middle of the cafeteria whether or not it was "normal" that he couldn't get it to fit.

I feel like it was really crappy on his parents behalf that they like did all this.. And I feel like they were putting pressure on him to lose his virginity because they thought it would help him with his incredibly low self esteem, why else would they do this, and I also think he was really selfish and gross about the whole sex thing.

No one should ever have to feel pressured into having sex or loosing their virginity so I'm sorry that you were feeling that way. His parents may not have known the pressure they were putting on him. It could be that they gave him these things so that if he did have sex he could be safe about it. However, if there intention was for him to loose his virginity that puts you in unfair position. Have you tried talking to your boyfriend about the way he is going about this? If you are not ready or comfortable having sex yet you should tell him that. You could also talk to him about the way you are feeling about the situation and his behavior. If you want to talk more you can call or text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X