confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

So this really cute boy has been snapchatting me. He is very popular. He recently has been asking me if I want to have sex with him. I am a virgin and I don't want to lose my virginity to someone who doesn't love me and to someone who is just looking for a hookup. However I'm scared to tell him this do to his popularity so I usually just ignore it or say I will but never actually hang out with him. I don't want to be called prude but I also don't want my first time to be with someone who isn't going to talk to me the next day. What should I do.

You said a lot of smart things in your post. You do not want to regret and make the mistake of giving your body to someone for the first time who does not truly care about you. It is obvious that he is just looking for a hookup by his approach so do not fall into his trap just because he is good looking and popular. You don't want to be just another one of those girls he adds to his list. I do understand why you are nervous about him judging you, but in reality let him and whoever else judge away because your being judged in a good way...that you are NOT EASY, you have RESPECT for yourself, and you're CONFIDENT knowing you are better than just a 1 time thing! If he continues to contact you either just ignore it like you have done in the past or tell him after thinking more about it you've changed your mind this way he leaves you alone. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck and stay smart!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X