I'm a Lesbian With a Boyfriend.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Lesbian With a Boyfriend.....

I am a lesbian. I haven't told my boyfriend that yet, but even if did, I'd still feel horrible. I only started dating him out of guilt, I know, I'm an awful person....My boyfriend's family and my family have know each other for years. It wouldn't matter how I broke up with him, or why. It would damage the relationship between our families. I think that I like the idea of having a significant other, but I'm not attracted to him, or any guy. He's looking for a serious relationship and I thought he'd get sick of me by now, boy was I wrong. He told me he loved me a couple days ago. I just left him hanging, I feel awful. I care about him, but I don't love him, in any way. Please help, this situation is escalating...

First, you are not an awful person, you just made a mistake by saying yes to dating this boy, but you can make it right! I can understand why you feel concerned about the family relationships but the longer you stay in this the more complicated you are going to make it and the more you will hurt this boy. Just be honest with him, tell him that your just not into a relationship right now but that you care about him so you feel like you should tell him this (or something like this). You don't have to share your sexuality with anyone until you are ready but being honest with this boy about dating is something you should really think about doing soon. If you would like to more about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X