The Struggle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Struggle

I get called names regarding me sexuality, quite frequently. Personally, the things I get called, offend me, but don't affect me. What disgusts me, is the fact that these people have the courage to call others that. I'm lucky that I can cope with the hate. Unfortunately, other teenagers can't deal with it the same way I do. Every time someone calls me a name, I think of all the depressed kids out there. I feel that we, as a LGBT community are just as good as everyone else!

You are just as good as everyone else, because you are just like anything else!! We all struggle with understanding ourselves and our sexuality. Unfortunately you're right there are people out there who say these things without realizing the damage they are doing. I think it's great that you are thinking of others and want to support the LGBT community. You should think of getting involved in different organizations to raise awareness and educate others. The Trevor Project is the "leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people" http://www.thetrevorproject.org/ If you want to talk more please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X