my cousin lied and got me in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cousin lied and got me in trouble

I live with my cousin, her dad, and her stepmother. My cousin, lets call her "Keyla". She lied to my parents saying that I had threatened her dad to death. She told her step mother that I hated her dad. My dad was really upset with me. I felt so bad. I had fucked things up, again. Keyla told my parents that I am gay. They reacted badly. I wasn't ready to come out. My parents called preachers and ministers to pray for me. I then told them that I am an atheist and they went off. I don't know what to do. Imk scared. I was going to commit suicide last night because I didn't want to cause anymore problems.

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time, but please remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you feel that you are in danger to yourself please contact 911 immediately or call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255. Although, this is a difficult time and you may feel alone if you took your own life there would be so many people that would miss you and want to understand what was going on. Give yourself the opportunity now to tell them how you are feeling. Is there anyone that you feel comfortable talking to about this? Or an adult that can be on your side. Have you tried sitting down with your cousins parents or your parents and going over how you are feeling or what is going on? If not please identify an adult that you do trust and you can confide in. We are here to help in any way that we can. If you want to talk more please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X