im a virgin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a virgin

hi am a 14 year old girl and I have been dating this really nice boy and we already kissed about 4 times and 1 time on the neck. we want to have sex and have already talked about the risks figured out how we are gonna get the condoms, but I really don't know where we can have sex because my parents wont let me go to my friends house and they cant come to mine. I cant really leave their sight in different places. we were thinking about meeting up at my younger brothers baseball field because that's the only time I get to be alone and away from them in the bathroom or way across the baseball fields to the playground part the field where nobody can see us. but I don't know where we can have privacy there. please help!!!

Having sex is a big decision and something that may require more then a few conversations about. Moving from kissing a few times to sex is a big step so make sure this is something that together you are ready for. I'm not sure where the best place to do this would be but just be aware that having sex in a public place can have serious repercussions if you were to get caught. You may want to wait until you have a place with more privacy and which is not public. Here are some educational resources which you may want to look at before you and your boyfriend move forward. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/teens/sex/virginity If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X