Sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex

First time Sex is a lot longer of a process than was expected. It took 2 months of putting fingers in to widen my vagina, then my boyfriend still wouldn't fit, so I have had a dialator for two weeks and I have worked with it enough that my boyfriend can fit all the way in, but the moving up and down hurt way too much that we had to stop after one time. I think I need to work more with a dialator. I feel like this isn't normal? like the Walls to my vagina are too tight and it hurts sooo much. I feel like this doesn't happen to most people and it's just an easy and quick process to have first time sex. I feel like my boyfriend is also kind of frustrated that it has been taking so long it just hasn't been working well and it hurt horribly. How do I deal with the fact that my boyfriend is frustrated about it? And is this normal for it to take so long to work? Is it normal for it to hurt that much?

Peoples experiences with losing their virginity is different and it can hurt! I'm not sure why your vagina walls would be tight, but this is something that is hard to answer without an exam so I would recommend seeing a doctor. It’s good to get checked out especially since you are in so much pain and too much discomfort typically is not common. Also, talking openly about this subject with your boyfriend may be helpful so that he is understanding what you are going through and if he cares for you he will be patient.
    If you have questions about sex a good educational website to look at is Planned Parenthood @ https://www.plannedparenthood.org/teens/sex/virginity or even visit www.sexetc.org. Planned Parenthood can also see you for an exam, you can call them at 800-230-7526. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk about this further or text us daily from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X