This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best friend

I'm a high school guy and I'm bi but everyone thinks I'm straight. I'm extremely attracted to my best friend and I don't know whether I should tell him or not because I don't know how he feels and I don't want people to think of me differently because of my sexuality. I really want to tell him how I feel but I'm just too scared. Help please!

That's a tricky situation! I guess the first question that comes to mind is...Is he gay or bi? If not then the obvious answer is that you should not tell him. If he is then you either have a chance of something working out or it ruining your friendship. There are many ways that this can turn out. You just have to weigh the pros and cons to each side...even if it takes making a list! Another thing to think about is you mentioned that everyone thinks you are straight so it sounds like telling him would be the first time you are coming out as bi? Are you ready for that? ...or for it to happen this type of way? You still have more to think about ...even though I am sure you have thought a lot about this stuff already! If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X