I'm not sure what to do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure what to do?

Okay, so I really like this guy from my school. I know he's gay so I'm glad I don't have to worry about him being straight or anything. But, I'm a transguy. I pass very well as male, however I have heard stories about gay guys not wanting to even talk to transguy let alone start any kind of relationship. It's just kinda stressing because I wanna know if he would be nice about that kind of thing before I even attempt to speak to him. Thank you for listening.

That's a bit of a tricky situation. I feel like unless you can try and find out from someone else who knows him very well you are going to have to take the risk and ask him yourself. It is better putting yourself out there in a situation like this rather than never knowing the answer. The worst case scenario is that he is not into it and you move on. Obviously you can't change or control his feelings toward that so you can't let yourself be too let down if that is the turnout. However, maybe he is and it works out! If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X